#mac charged water <3, it’s liquid gold :) and #sephora eyeshadow in “preppy look”. Gorg dark intense navy blue. Most of the older shadows in clearance are bomb! Check it out :) #makeup
This palette is perfect.
My favs of the moment:
1. Revlon Nearly Naked Powder [medium deep]: I recently “splurged” on this baby - Let me just say that I’m not a fan of drugstore makeup, but this is so silky and finely milled. The texture is so similar to MUFE, but not as chalky.
2. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation [#52]: I LOVE this foundation. It’s a bit dark, I think #51 would be a bit more fitting since this does oxidize a bit. Either way, I find that this looks super natural. It also blends best with a primer or a bit of Fix+. Without it, if you have dry skin or not a fan of exfoliating, that it will accentuate dry patches or become a little blotchy. But this foundation worked really well with powder, not so much with concealer. It’s a bit stubborn, but I still love it :).
3. Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer: I’m not into primers and I think a previous purchase of the infamous MUFE HD primer disappointed me from others. BUT, I find this particular primer to fit everything I’ve ever wanted for my skin. It gives my face moisture/dewy-ness, it blends evenly into the skin, and easily soaks into every inch of my face. Not even accentuating pores around my T-zone. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it.
4. Named this “everyday shades” I placed these in a ELF compact :
Blush: Inglot Freedom System blush #30: The most perfect dark coral shade ever. It makes my skintone look glowy.
Eyeshadows: (top) Inglot brow powder #563: Yes, it’s a brow powder, but I think it’s the prettiest brown ever; well besides #329 from their eyeshadow collection. It’s looks nice on the crease and pairs well with Woodwinked (bottom) from MAC. Doesn’t matter what other eyeshadows I purchase, I always run back to Woodwinked, it’s perfect for everyday wear.
5. Real Techniques Powder Brush: I am a picky brush person, but I wanted a cheap powder brush that evenly gave me a light coverage. This does the trick, nothing more and nothing less. It’s nice, bit prickly, but not so bad.
6. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: I’m still looking for my HG concealer, but for now this will do. I mostly like it for how close in color it is for me. It’s hard to find a “tan” or “medium dark/deep” concealer. It’s either too beige, orange, or pink.
Made my own little palette and depotted some of my fav eyeshadows.
Favorites of the week :). I could not resist Mac’s new Fashion set collection, I had them put spice lipstick and lipglass on hold for me and it’s sad because now they know me by face. But it’s a gorg nude-ish rose and brown lipcolor for WOC. There are not alot of “nude” shades for us, so I knew that spice would be a goner before I got home from school. But my mommy also bought me a concealer and I love it so much. That paired with Bobbi Brown’s Dark Peach corrector hides my dark spots (hyperpigmentation) on my face, but I’ve had the most terrible week, but today I saw that I received A’s on my Psych papers… so that and new makeup made me feel alittle bit better.